Customer Hub is our new integrated online platform for all GrainFlow services
The Customer Hub is an upgrade to our previous GrainFlow Portal. All the functionality from the old platform can now be found on the hub, along with a range of new features.
Customer Hub is a one-stop shop for all your business needs. It brings together all required on-line functionality in one place, making it easier to post prices and purchase grain, manage your inventory and outturn your grain.
What you can do in Customer Hub?
Once you have an account, you can:
- Add and update cash prices and tonnage limits
- View your inventory and request and approve title transfers between other acquirers
- Manage inventory adjustments including re-grades and stock swaps
- Benefit from the streamlined stock swaps and financial settlement feature
- Request and manage GrainFlow outturns and movement orders
- Run and download reports including inventory reports
How it works?
Based on your role type, you will see a subset of five main windows:
- Prices & Limits – You can upload and manage prices, add and manage tonnage limits.
- Inventory – You can view and manage your entitlements, request and manage title transfers and manage inventory adjustments
- GrainFlow Movement orders – You can request and manage GrainFlow road outturns and movement orders
- Finances – You can view and manage all receivable and payable invoices
- Reports – You can access and view detailed reports and insights
You can download the user guides below for your role type to help you get equipped with the new portal.